Website Youth Services
Are you ready for an amazing opportunity to join an innovative and growing clinical program and make positive change in your community?
Position Title: Youth and Young Adult Clinician
Who is Youth Services?
Youth Services has been a highly-respected part of the Windham County of Vermont community since 1972. Our mission: working together to build resilience and be a catalyst for change. Youth Services is a supportive, creative, dynamic workplace.
How will I make a difference?
The Clinician plays a key role in Youth Services’ mission to support youth and families to thrive in their communities by:
- Providing high-quality, flexible, counseling services to youth, adults, and families in ways that meet clients where they are at.
- Providing clinical support, guidance and training to Youth Services staff in ways that expand staff’s knowledge and expertise so they can better serve their clients and encourage staff wellness.
- Serving as a liaison between clinical and counseling resources in the community and the agency in order to highlight Youth Services programs and expertise as well as enabling appropriate clinical referrals outside Youth Services.
Can I see myself here?
We have found that our staff at Youth Services succeed when they:
- Builds strong, effective productive partnerships with colleagues and community partners
- Assumes good intention and the best in others
- Is open to others’ ideas, input and decisions
- Takes responsibility and initiative
- Committed to continuous learning and growth
- Models, teaches and inspires others
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Collaborative, flexible team-player; willing to pitch in as needed
- Models effective self-care, boundary-setting and stress management
- Are looking for more than just a job
Applicants should ideally have the following skills:
- Experience in counseling with adolescents and young people.
- Experience and confidence identifying and implementing evidence based practices
- Experience working in a crisis setting with individuals and families
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially using Google Workspace, Word, Excel and customized databases
- Ability to work in and adapt the culture of a multi-cultural, community based organization
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality
- Understanding of the Agency’s mission and culture and the ability to maintain appropriate boundaries with staff and clients in all circumstances
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to relate well with persons from a variety socioeconomic and cultural groups.
How can I be considered for the position?
You can be considered for this position if you meet the following qualifications:
Masters of Arts in Mental Health Counseling or equivalent.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
Compensation: $45,000 a year with annual cost of living increase and comprehensive benefits
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com