Common Good Vermont welcomes submissions for content serving the greater nonprofit sector in Vermont. Please send your article in the body of an email to email@example.com for consideration. Vermont Nonprofit trainings and press releases are accepted on a case by case basis.
Be sure to include your professional writing bio, and answer to this question: What major thing will readers learn from your article?
We look for content (600 words or less) on the following topics:
- Boards & Governance
- Collaboration & Mergers
- Communications & Marketing
- Financial Management
- Fundraising & Development
- Human Resources
- Management & Operations
- Outcomes & Evaluation
- Starting a Nonprofit Organization
- Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning & Leadership Development
- Nonprofit Technology
- Volunteer Management
- Explore our blog. We’re looking for new takes nonprofit 101 topics listed above.
- No sales or self-promotion. If the information offered in your article is helpful, readers will want to learn more about you. If you do tell your story, make sure it has substantial, practical, concrete applications that will serve the nonprofit sector.
- Less is more.
- Audience. Vermont-based 501C3 organizations, staff, volunteers and supporters. Learn more at http://data.commongoodvt.org/