Vermont needs your help prioritizing high impact ideas and actions for COVID-19 recovery.
The Economic Mitigation & Recovery Task Force, established by Governor Scott, is charged with providing technical assistance and expertise to mitigate the devastating short-term economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, and with developing strategies designed to speed long-term business and community recovery. The task force is comprised of 3 teams made up of job creators, community leaders and business representatives from each region.
The survey, developed by the Local Support and Community Action Team, will assist the Task Force in prioritizing and implementing Vermont’s best ideas for a swift recovery.
Members of The Local Support and Community Action Team include:
- Paul Costello, Team Chair & Executive Director, Vermont Council on Rural Development
- Xusana Davis, Executive Director of Racial Equity, State of Vermont
- Oliver Olsen, Former Legislator & Director, Workday, Londonderry
- Maura Collins, Executive Director, Vermont Housing Finance Agency
- Rich McSheffrey, Co-owner, Cornerstone Restaurant Group, Montpelier
- Ed Vilandrie, Founder, Altman Vilandrie & Company, co-owner Kingdom Taproom, Peacham
- Sarah Waring, Vice President for Grants and Community Investments, Vermont Community Foundation
- Catherine Dimitruk, Executive Director, Northwest Regional Planning Commission
- Nick Richardson, President, Vermont Land Trust
Please share your views in this quick survey on or before
Tuesday, May 12th.