Join Vermont Story Lab for this exciting (and FREE!) two-part series, in-person or virtually! Read on for workshop details and registration links…
REFRESH, RESTORE, RENEW
Creativity & Storytelling, Part I
Come together to collect, create, and curate to energize your communications. Discover through play in an interactive workshop. The same workshop is available in both virtual and in-person formats. Thanks to support from Vermont Humanities, these workshops are offered FREE.
- REFRESH: Learn something new (collect). Expand your storytelling tools and techniques by gaining skills to takeaway, to share, and to use.
- RESTORE: Revive through creative exploration (create). Play in a “story sandbox.” Dig into a tactile story-based playground for hands-on learning to push our boundaries in “challenge by choice” expressive and experiential activities.
- RENEW: Be ready for the return (curate). Pull it all together with guidance on taking these fresh perspectives and new storytelling ideas back to your daily lives to reinvigorate yourselves and your teams.
Refresh, Restore, Renew: Creativity & Storytelling, Part I (IN-PERSON) – August 11, 2023 – 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Refresh, Restore, Renew: Creativity & Storytelling, Part I (VIRTUAL) – September 13, 2023 – 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Creativity & Storytelling, Part II
Did you attend “Refresh, Restore, Renew” in 2022 or 2023? This follow-up workshop is your opportunity to build on those skills and recharge your creative rhythm. This is a hands-on interactive workshop, presented in both virtual and in-person formats. Thanks to support from Vermont Humanities, these workshops are offered FREE.
- CAMP CREATE: Come to connect. Brainstorm with colleagues specific ways to channel storytelling into your communications across your platforms.
- INSPIRE: We’ll bring the outdoors in. Ignite your nonprofit fundraising and communications with refreshed ideas and information.
- ENGAGE: Permission to play. This is your time and space to dream, strategize, and plan for the year-end fundraising and community outreach. Get energized with creativity and storytelling.
CAMP CREATE: Creativity & Storytelling, Part II (IN-PERSON) – August 11, 2023 – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
CAMP CREATE: Creativity & Storytelling, Part II (VIRTUAL) – September 21, 2023 – 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Vermont Story Lab strives to weave storytelling through the fabric of nonprofit organizations to expand their reach and impact. We see ourselves as both experts and apprentices to each other, and place a high value on peer-to-peer learning with lots of experimentation sprinkled in! Our mix of offerings include strategic planning and big picture thinking, as well as labs focused on specific skill building and tactical execution.