Date(s) - March 31, 2023
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Register at: https://www.nonprofitmaine.org/events/getting-the-most-out-of-your-board-retreats
Common Good Vermont is pleased to partner with the Maine Association of Nonprofits to present this upcoming webinar! Please contact [email protected] with questions about the event.
Board retreats are a powerful tool in effective board development and organizational management. They can provide space for developing a compelling vision, establishing shared goals and expectations, and engaging board members. However, too often, they lack key elements leading to missed opportunities and frustration. Join Laurel McCombs from The Osborne Group to make sure your next board retreat is not only productive and enjoyable, but also a strategic part of achieving your organization’s goals.
Audience: This webinar is designed for executive directors, staff who work with boards, and board members.
Cost + Registration: $45 Members / $65 Nonmembers
Discounts for teams! $25 off each additional registration from the same organization
Registration Instructions: No discount code – just register at the member rate ($45) and include your organization’s name and note Vermont as your state.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Participants will receive login instructions in the registration confirmation email as well as in reminder emails that will be sent one day and one hour prior to the live event.
- This webinar will be recorded and the recording will be available to all registered participants, including those unable to attend, for 30 days after the event.
- This MANP-hosted webinar will be hosted in Zoom Meeting and we ask participants turn off their cameras and mute themselves when joining.
- Captioning: We will have automated captioning enabled.
- If you have additional accessibility requests, please reach out to [email protected]
About the Presenter
Laurel brings over 20 years of experience in the non-profit sector to her role as consultant and trainer with The Osborne Group. Laurel works closely with clients on topics including donor engagement, development operations, board fundraising and more. In addition to well-received workshops for national organizations, universities, and more, Laurel has presented at the AFP International Conference, CASE-NAIS, and AFP Congress. Prior to joining TOG, Laurel worked with Big Brothers Big Sisters of America where she coordinated capacity-building support to agencies across the country. Laurel has a degree from USC and lives in Portland, OR.