Website Changing Perspectives
Changing Perspectives is a 501c3 educational non profit organization. Changing Perspectives promotes social- emotional learning to cultivate inclusive and equitable communities for all students. We partner with schools and other organizations nationally to offer curriculum and consulting services to advance their goals around equity and inclusion. Changing Perspective seeks a motivated, organized, and self-driven individual to join our team.
Job Responsibilities: This position reports directly to the Executive Director and works collaboratively with other team members as required.
● Represents Changing Perspectives in a professional manner and promotes the mission of the organization whenever possible.
● Provides administrative support to ensure efficiency in the organization’s daily and ongoing tasks.
● Carries out administrative duties to support operations and other organizational functions, such as client and donor correspondence, invoicing, bookkeeping, data entry, payroll support, and other relevant tasks.
● Engages in polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
● Coordinates online inquiries to respond or direct to appropriate staff.
● Supports client engagement through social media and electronic mailings.
● Manages procurement of supplies and equipment through online ordering, order pickup, and other means.
● Makes travel arrangements for staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
● Reports weekly to the Executive Director regarding challenges, successes, and strategy for future development.
● Completes other duties appropriate for the position, as may be assigned from time to time by the Executive Director.
Skills and Qualifications:
● Collaborative team player who is also able to work independently
● Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Skills, Google platform, and other relevant apps and software
● Organizational and problem solving skills
● Professionalism verbal and written communication
Education and Experience Requirements:
● High school diploma or equivalent education required
● 3 years of experience in an office or equivalent setting
● Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
● Experience in nonprofit and/or educational organizations a plus
● Experience with graphics/design apps/website and social media is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com