Website Green Mountain Habitat for Humanity
Location: 528 Essex Rd, Williston, VT
Class of Employment: Full time, hourly
Reports to: Assistant Manager
Overview: The Habitat ReStore Floor Manager provides exceptional customer service to donors and customers, maintains the orderliness and cleanliness of the ReStore sales floor, and helps ensure an effective, efficient, and profitable operation while providing donors, customers, volunteers, and staff with a gratifying experience.
• Move inventory onto the floor for sale.
• Ensure that the floor is full and sold items are moved to the sold area or loaded immediately.
• Help load sales in customer vehicles.
• Maintain cleanliness of store entrance and parking lot; including managing carts and moving equipment. Help unload donations from vehicles into the warehouse and assist in cleaning and pricing merchandise.
• Perform end-of-day procedures for closing and cash drawer reconciliation.
• Answer customer questions.
• Friendly and helpful attitude
• Knowledge of retail sales
• Knowledge of household repairs is a plus, but not required
• The ability to lift 50 pounds
To Apply: Send a resume and cover letter to Jonathon Goldhammer, Habitat ReStore Director, at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org