Headrest of the Upper Valley
Reporting to the Executive Director and working closely with the Chair of the Development Committee, the Director of Development oversees donor relations and manages fundraising initiatives. Responsibilities include developing Headrest’s fundraising campaigns, communicating with current and prospective donors and building a stronger development team for our organization. Duties include managing individual and corporate gifts as well as planned and annual giving campaigns, maintaining the Charity Proud database, managing the grants calendar and writing grants.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop and oversee annual fundraising programs, grants calendar and grant writing
• Identify prospective individual and corporate donors and develop strategies to cultivate those relationships
• Maintain ongoing communication with private and corporate donors
• Maintain media functions including social media platforms, the Headrest website, newsletters, etc.
• Ensure timely and accurate report deliveries to funders and Executive Director
• Collaborate with the Management and Development Committees on the planning of fundraising events and donor relations
• Develop print marketing collateral
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org