Website River Gallery School of Art
If you are a well-organized, tech-savvy individual who loves people, and you have a passion for supporting the arts, we encourage you to apply. We are looking for a versatile candidate who is technologically adept and also has good interpersonal skills for daily interactions with our community which includes teaching artists, students of all ages and volunteers. This multifaceted position involves overseeing: office management, website operation and maintenance, graphic design, email marketing and social media.
Start Date: December 1st, 2023 or before (with flexible paid training sessions)
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week (five day work schedule including occasional evenings & weekends for Gallery Walk and fundraising events) Paid time off (PTO) to be decided with Executive Director + Paid Federal holidays. Option for ¼ time remote.
Compensation: Annual salary $40k- 50k, based on experience
Benefits: Health Insurance Reimbursement + Discounted art classes at RGS as scheduling and enrollment allows.
About Us: The River Gallery School (501c3) is a caring and lively community-focused art organization that has been enriching the lives of individuals through art and cultural events for almost fifty years. The people that make up the school, including volunteers, teaching artists and students of all ages, contribute to making the atmosphere fun, spontaneous and creative.
We are seeking a personable, detail-oriented individual with strong computer skills to join our team as the Integrated Operations Manager of Admin + Tech. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, this position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to our mission of providing people of all ages and from diverse backgrounds the opportunity for creative expression through the visual arts.
Vision: River Gallery School of Art is based on the belief that each person has artistic and creative capacities which, when nurtured, will find unique and valuable expression. Through mentoring, the school provides the techniques to develop skills, inviting the possibility for art to become a vital force in one’s life.
- Serve as the first point of contact for visitors, managing inquiries and facilitating a welcoming environment.
- Manage scheduling, appointments, and assist in organizing and coordinating classes, events, and art exhibitions.
- Handle general administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, and record keeping.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and emails.
- Oversee day-to-day office operations, including maintaining office supplies, equipment, and coordinating maintenance as needed.
Website + Registration Maintenance
- Manage and maintain ASAP by Vanco Online Student Registration and Enrollment Software database to ensure accurate and up-to-date records.
- Intranet Management: Maintain and update company Intranet
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website on WordPress, ensuring it is up-to-date and user-friendly.
- Update content, graphics, and event information to reflect our current classes, activities and initiatives.
Graphic Design + Media
- Design visually appealing graphics and promotional materials for digital and print distribution, including brochures and posters. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred but not not necessary.
- Create and execute bi-monthly newsletters to engage with our supporters, donors, and community using Mailchimp.
- Develop and manage email lists, design templates, and track email campaign performance.
- Create and curate content for social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, local blogs + community calendars.
- Maintain and optimize the organization’s technology infrastructure, including hardware, software, and networking. Experience with Airtable is a plus.
- Provide technical support to staff members, troubleshoot issues, and ensure smooth operation of IT systems.
- Evaluate and recommend technology solutions to improve productivity and efficiency.
Please submit your resume, a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and skills, and at least two character references to [email protected] with “Integrated Operations Manager: Admin + Tech” in the subject line. Submissions will be accepted until November 30, 2023.
To apply for this job please visit rivergalleryschool.org.