Website Seall Inc (Depot St and GAP)
Seall Inc is seeking a full time clinician to join a trauma informed care residential treatment setting for males and females aged 13-18 with a variety of high-risk behaviors and mental health diagnosis. Seall Inc has been providing community based residential treatment programs since 1971. Seall Inc is committed to quality and unparalleled service to troubled individuals. The Clinician position is responsible for providing a comprehensive set of trauma informed clinical treatment services to up to 18 adolescents on an individual or group setting within our programs. They will also be responsible for staff training and support on relevant clinical topics.
· A Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or Clinical Psychology. Licensed by the State of Vermont or license eligible. Clinicians needing supervised practice toward licensure will be considered.
· Experience in providing services to adolescents or young adults in a professional setting, school or community based services and a familiarity with substance abuse treatment.
· A working knowledge of the community based services for at risk youth as well as educational needs and supports.
· A working knowledge of evidence based clinical practices for young adults and adolescents.
· Work well in a crisis situation
· Excellent Pay and Benefits
Paid time off
Flexible work environment with various schedule options
Seall Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to excellence through diversity. Seall Inc takes affirmative actions as an equal opportunity employer to attract, promote, and retain the most fully qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions) sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgendered status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com