Website Senior Solutions (Council on Aging Southeastern Vermont)
Senior Solutions has an opening for an experienced case manager committed to helping vulnerable elders improve the quality of their lives and stay in their homes and communities. Prefer experience working with older adults and/or people with disabilities using a person-centered planning approach, knowledge of state and federal benefits, and strong organizational, communication and computer skills. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Additional education preferred. Coverage area primarily within Windsor or Windham Counties. Computer skills required. Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
· Works in collaboration with other service providers to create a care plan to enhance the independence of an older adult or adult with disabilities and assists the client in making choices.
· Monitors and reassesses program service plans as required.
· Has working knowledge of services and programs available to elders and younger persons with disabilities.
· Assists people, when necessary, to gain access to existing services such as public benefits, housing, legal services, etc.
· Ensures that all provided services do not exceed budgeted amounts and are consistent with government guidelines.
· Participates in case consultation with multi-agency teams on behalf of clients when appropriate.
· Adheres to policies, procedures and standards of performance for case management as established by the State of Vermont.
Senior Solutions offers a competitive salary, benefits, and a generous paid time off package. A background check is required. Senior Solutions fosters a work environment where collaboration, open-mindedness and resourcefulness are expected. Our team members are compassionate, respectful, and responsive to the needs and wishes of each other and our clients. We promote a culture of acceptance and openness. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
If you have the requirements above and a desire to be part of our mission to promote the well-being and dignity of older adults, please apply for the position by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.