The Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development and the Vermont Department of Taxes hosted a webinar about the latest round of economic recovery grants (called the Expanded Economic Recovery Grant Program). Leadership discussed the application process and award calculations, and answered questions. The Expanded Economic Recovery Grants administered by ACCD and the Department of Taxes will be awarded following these grant guidelines.
- Expanded from the last round of Economic Grants
- Deadline to apply is November 9th 2020
- Non-profits need to show their net un-met need (the “Net Un-Met Need”) after completing the calculations described in the Award Formula section below
- Learn more about the Eligibility Criteria for the Expanded Economic Recovery Grants Administered by ACCD
- Learn more about the preparation for the ACCD Application
- Vermont businesses that have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic can now seek free technical business assistance to help in their recovery.
Learn more about Expanded Economic Recovery Grants with this link to the FAQs.