Connect. Learn. Make a Difference.
Common Good Vermont is a statewide network of nonprofits, consultants, funders and allies working so you can become more effective.
- Register for upcoming training
- Connect to the latest nonprofit job openings
- Find funding and development resources
- Stay on top of the latest nonprofit news
- Research your nonprofit questions at Nonprofit 101
- Answer your questions and share your know-how on our Forums
- Find and post your events to the statewide nonprofit calendar
- Browse and search topics of interest
Learn from the Pros
Building A Future For VT Leadership
Common Good Vermont along with partners Mark Furnari, Melissa Hersh, Lindsey Godwin and Susan Palmer convened a half-day summit with 50 Vermonters to delve into the topic of leadership development. We invited leaders from education, state government, business, community-based initiatives and the nonprofit sector. The local leaders worked together to map Vermont’s current leadership development [...] More