As we respond to COVID-19, please read the following program updates and subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed:
- Nonprofit Management Certificate Program is running this Fall 2020 in a remote format. The 80-hour series is Vermont’s only cross-sector introduction to nonprofit management. Built for new and existing nonprofit leaders, participants gain and refine the skills needed to strengthen their organizations and achieve their missions. The Fall 2021 cohort is currently full with a waiting list for Spring and Fall 2021 cohorts. Learn more and inquire today!
- Fundraising and Development Certificate Program This eight-month intensive hands-on program will return in the Winter of 2021. Designed for small to mid-sized nonprofits, this program for Executive Directors and other nonprofit staff members actively builds and improves fundraising capacity and skills in all areas of development. The program provides a collaborative learning environment consisting of interactive training, peer learning circles, and individualized coaching. Participants create a development plan for their organization as part of this program. We are in the process of planning Summer fundraising training this year. Registration is opening in late October of 2020. Inquire today!
- Vermont Nonprofit Summer Camp will return in the Summer of 2021 as a virtual program. Nonprofit Summer Camp is an inexpensive full-day of practical and fun activities and tool-based training for nonprofit professionals. Every year we offer participants nine workshops to choose from as well as opportunities for cross-sector and state-wide networking. Inquire today!
- Nonprofit New England Wage and Benefits Report (Vermont Edition) is open. Participate today! Hiring and retaining great workers is one of the biggest challenges we face as nonprofits. That’s why Common Good Vermont partners with the NH Center for Nonprofits and Maine Association of Nonprofits to collect the latest data on wages and benefits from our tri-state area. Each state produces a state-specific report on Wages and Benefits based on the data collected in this survey. Stay-tuned for a save-the-date and visit the Nonprofit Jobs Posting Board as we continue to make this resource available to Vermont nonprofits!
- Vermont Nonprofit Advocacy & Legislative Day: We did not host this year’s Nonprofit Day due to COVID-19. However, we remain committed to bringing you current federal and state advocacy news via our website and Vermont Nonprofit News.
- Vermont Nonprofit News is returning to our weekly frequency, as we know this is such an important resource to keep you informed and engaged with the nonprofit sector in the state.
- Board Luncheons, Results Based Accountability Training, and our Finance Friday webinar series are currently on hold as we focus on the above resources. We are excited to partner with our fellow state associations to provide additional learning opportunities. For additional nonprofit resources and training, visit our training calendar. Nonprofit 101 pages, or click here to inquire about consulting recommendations.