Date(s) - January 11, 2024 - June 27, 2024
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Register at: https://vtnonprofitlearningcenter.teachable.com/p/fd-certificate2024
Are you looking to gain the confidence, knowledge, and skills necessary to strengthen your organization’s development program?
You will learn in a collaborative and hands-on learning environment consisting of interactive trainings, cohort learning groups, & individualized coaching. The Development and Fundraising Certificate Program is designed for nonprofit leaders, development staff members, and key volunteers representing small to mid-sized development teams in VT or New England. You will leave with your own customized development plan, a peer network of nonprofit professionals, as well as templates, checklists, and samples to guide your continued work. Plus, 19 points towards Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) International certification and/or recertification.
This program includes…
- 6 live interactive online training days including hands-on activities and guest speakers. These happen one Thursday a month, usually from 9 am – 2 pm or 2:30 pm. Interactive Training Sessions will take place on January 11th, February 8th, March 14th, April 11th, May 9th, and June 27th.
- 6 peer-learning sessions occurring once per session for 1 hour and 15 minutes (as part of your training day).
- Independent reading/videos and assignments, which will take you approximately 4-5 hours per month.
- 1 customized one-on-one coaching session with our lead trainer.
Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Fundraising Appeals & Communications
- Donor Relations/Stewardship & Giving Societies
- Proposal Writing and Grant Writing
- Solicitation/Asking & Campaigns