Are you ready to take a leap in your leadership, but just can’t seem to find the time?
Are you so busy leading your team that you can’t find the headspace to think strategically or vision?
The Women’s Leadership Incubator is an intensive 12-week professional development program designed to support women in social change leadership to become more effective leaders for themselves, their teams, and their communities. Equal parts coaching, training, and mastermind – the program is limited to 6-10 women in positions of social change leadership and influence to ensure a hands-on, personal experience.
Participants define 1-2 individual leadership goals to focus on over the course of the program and gain the coaching, support, and accountability they need to advance those goals. Over 12-weeks you will:
- Set breakthrough leadership goals and advance them
- Deepen your coaching skills
- Increase your impact and self-confidence in leading your team
- Expand your leadership tool kit
- Build your network of inspiring, brilliant women making a difference
Start 2022 with everything you need to break down your barriers and go after your leadership goals!
Applications are due January 14 for February’s cohort.