Date(s) - July 13, 2023 - July 27, 2023
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Connect and learn at this year’s Nonprofit Summer Camp!
Traveling? Kids at home? No problem. We’re keeping Summer Camp virtual this year so you can participate wherever you are and as your schedule allows.
This 3-day virtual nonprofit learning series is the perfect professional development boost and chance to connect with your peers during these slow(er) summer days. Join us Thursday July 13th, 20th and 27th – there is something for everyone! From fundraising, to governance, to succession planning, this is an opportunity to build the skillset of your whole team.
2023 Summer Camp Line-Up
Follow the links below for session details and a-la-carte registration.
- 11:30 am – 1 pm: Succession Planning for Nonprofits with Edgility Consulting
- 1:30 pm – 3 pm: Building Inclusive Benefits Packages with Edgility Consulting
- 11:30 am – 1 pm: Engaging Board Members: Nonprofit Board Annual Calendars and Effective Meeting Agendas with Sarah Henshaw
- 1:30 pm – 3 pm: Introduction to Storytelling with Vermont Story Lab
- 9:30 am – 11 am: Grant Writing 101 with Katherine Sims
- 1:30 pm – 3 pm: The Art of the Ask with Katherine Sims
Save 30% by registering for the whole series – purchase a Summer Camp Pass below! (Register for individual sessions by following the links above).
Can’t make them live? All sessions will be recorded and shared with registrants, along with any supplemental materials.
NOTE: If you purchase a Summer Camp Pass after 7/13, you will receive the recordings for any sessions that have already happened.
Bookings are closed for this event.