Date(s) - April 14, 2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Register at: https://secure.qgiv.com/for/2hnfe/event/847118/
CGVT is pleased to offer this webinar in partnership with the Maine Association of Nonprofits. Please contact the MANP Education Team at [email protected] or (207) 871-1885 with any questions about the event.
Join this interactive, skills-based webinar in which you will learn about Positive Intelligence (PQ) and how to use it in everyday life to help expand your capacity to respond to life’s challenges with a positive rather than negative mindset. By applying the principles presented in this webinar, you will be well on your way toward achieving peak performance, peace of mind, and better personal and professional relationships.
Using simple strategies for just 15 minutes a day, PQ can help you bolster the parts of the brain that control positive, thoughtful action and weaken the parts of the brain that control negative energy drains. In research including more than 500,000 PQ course participants from all over the world, participants reported improved productivity, greater confidence, better relationships, reduced stress, and greater happiness. This work is summarized in New York Times best-selling author Shirzad Chamine’s book, Positive Intelligence.
Simply put, applying Positive Intelligence strategies can help you get more done in your day and enjoy it far more.
In this webinar, you will learn how to apply a Positive Intelligence approach to managing life and work. How a negative mindset can sabotage even the best of intentions. And how shifting from this negative mindset to a more positive mindset can radically alleviate stress levels.
Cost + Registration
We’re offering pay-what-you-can pricing:
- Suggested price: $45
- Option 1 pay-what-you can: $35
- Option 2 pay-what-you can: $25
Specifically, you will:
- Learn about the Sage vs. Saboteur mindset and how each affects leadership, the workplace, and relationships.
- Learn about your saboteurs as we review each of the ten saboteurs (inner critics) that affect our lives every day (you will be invited to complete a free, online saboteur assessment prior to the webinar to determine your particular mix of saboteurs).
- Learn about the five sage powers that you can tap into to move forward in powerful, positive ways.
- Experience an exercise in which you will be coached to recognize a saboteur in action, interrupt the negative thought pattern and shift the focus to a more “sage” response. You will see for yourself the power of this work as you learn to shift in the moment to a more positive experience.
Why this webinar:
Nonprofit organizations are facing unprecedented challenges on multiple fronts:
- The nation is entering the third year of a pandemic that has upended the workplace and has exponentially increased demand for services provided by the nonprofit sector.
- At the same time, the nation is experiencing worker shortages so fewer workers are carrying heavier workloads, increasing daily stress.
- Employee retention and recruitment has never been more important as leaders face the tightest labor market in decades.
Positive Intelligence training can help nonprofit organizations create supportive, positive, workplaces in which teams work more effectively together. PQ practices can help anyone who works in a nonprofit organization or serves on its board to reduce stress, improve relationships, enhance innovation, and reduce worker burnout. This not only helps with employee retention but also helps with recruitment, as PQ helps create cultures in which talented people can thrive.
About the Presenter
Lisa Hallee has more than 30 years of leadership experience in the nonprofit sector having led organizations both large and small through major capital campaigns. She understands the day-to-day challenges nonprofit leaders face, particularly in the realm of fund-raising which is often one of the greatest challenges nonprofit organizations face.
Since 2014, Lisa has worked as a consultant to nonprofit organizations and foundations on a variety of issues including development, board management and governance, leadership, and other issues. Lisa is certified as a professional coach by the CoActive Training Institute and by the International Coaching Federation. She is also a Positive Intelligence Coach. Lisa graduated from Colby College and from Cornell Law School. She also serves on the Maine Association of Nonprofits’ board of directors. A more detailed biography is available at www.lisahallee.com.
Participants will receive login instructions in the registration confirmation email as well as in reminder emails that will be sent one day and one hour prior to the live event.
This webinar will be recorded and the recording will be available to all registered participants, including those unable to attend, for 30 days after the event.
This MANP-hosted webinar will be hosted in Zoom Meeting and we ask participants turn off their cameras and mute themselves when joining.