Listen4Good’s New England Equitable Access Fund is now accepting applications to participate in an upcoming training program and regional Learning Community starting in January 2024. Local funders are partnering with Listen4Good to support nonprofits across New England to gather and analyze client feedback data for fundraising, strategic decision-making, and advancing equity goals.
About the opportunity: Accepted organizations will receive access to Listen4Good 18-month Premium program at no cost. Here’s what that includes:
- Survey templates for surveying clients, volunteers, staff, and partners
- 1:1 coaching from experts in survey design, increasing response rates, and data analysis
- SurveyMonkey Premier account
- Client survey benchmarks– compare your survey results to similar organizations
- A New England Learning Community of nonprofit leaders that will convene two times over the course of the next two years
Who’s eligible: The Equitable Access Fund is particularly seeking to enable organizations that serve people of color and other historically marginalized populations to access Listen4Good’s supports. We especially invite applications from organizations whose leadership reflects their client population.
Learn more and register:
- Join an upcoming Listen4Good informational session to learn more about the program (or share this email with the right person on your team)
- If you determine that the program and Learning Community is a good fit for your organization, submit a short application form to Listen4Good before Dec 1. Listen4Good will notify all applicants of their status by Dec 15.
If you have any questions about the opportunity, please contact Listen4Good at [email protected].