Website Capstone Community Action
Capstone Community Action, Inc.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Last Review Date/Update/Change of Job Description: 9/21/2021
A. General Statement: The Accounts Payable Administrator’s primary responsibility is to process the accounts payable transactions and pay invoices in a timely manner. The Accounts Payable Administrator will report to the Controller.
B. Essential Functions:
1. Accounts payable functions including reviewing and entering transactions, processing checks and ACH payments, filing and reconciling vendor accounts.
2. Maintain Contract files.
3. Review procurement files for departments within organization.
4. Process 1099’s.
5. Assist with preparation for year-end audit.
6. Support other accounting processes, cash receipts, and payroll.
C. Other Duties:
1. Other duties as assigned.
1. Associate’s degree in accounting. Experience may be substituted.
2. Experience in a fast paced accounting/bookkeeping environment.
3. Experience with fund accounting preferred.
4. Skilled in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel.
5. Organized and detail oriented.
6. Willingness to be flexible and support all Finance Department functions.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com